Customer Support Representative
- First point of contact for issues raised by customers.
- Testing and replication of functional issues.
- Diagnosing reported problems or configuration issues and recommending possible solutions.
- Contributing to potential functional workarounds or resolutions via interaction in technical discussions with team members.
- Maintaining a bank of Environment Surveys and other related technical documentation.
- Documenting all functional enquiries and customer reported problems in the customer tracking database, including the nature of the inquiry, and the resolution recommended.
- Ensuring that issues, forwarded from the field, are resolved in accordance with the Internal Procedures as laid down.
- Bug testing for new iterations of the product.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience of Help Desk Support using a call tracking system.
- Knowledge of escalation processes with the ability to manage all aspects of customersupport issues.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Exemplifies a desire to help make our customers successful, so that they increase the use of our products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with customer interaction via telephone as well as email.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. This is a full- time salaried position located in Silver Spring, MD. Benefits package includes personal leave and holidays, casual work environment, and 401K program. Salary is $45-$48K annually, non- negotiable. Please do not apply if salary and location are not agreeable. Thank you.